Dear Children of God,
Possible new plague: I think God is saying that he holds all the trump cards. New Brunswick might be feeling all confident that they’ve got this “Covid-thing” beat, so now there’s this on the horizon.. Will people perceive it as such and heed the warning? We’ve got to abandon our human efforts to stop Covid as it’s not going to work. We’ve moved back to the strictest restrictions now, and things are as bad as when we had no vaccine. In a matter of weeks we’ll be in a worse Covid situation than we’ve ever had, DESPITE the vaccines. This is God raising the ante to make our human efforts—worth billons of dollars look like complete foolishness. It seems that the more we vaccinate, the more God turns on the heat—to prove to us that we must stop with our human efforts of control and arrogance, —and turn to serious spiritual solutions—which is deep repentance and surrender to God. I already knew that the vaccines weren’t the solution as the present set of vaccines have been grown in cells cloned from an aborted baby in 1973 and 1985, but few agreed with me. You can’t birth life from death. You can’t partner with Abortion and expect God to bless this. In fact, this issue happened to lay bare before our eyes why we’re having a judgement of plague on us, to begin with! Humans have too easily closed a blind-eye to disobedience including the murder of millions of innocents through Abortion (Leviticus 20:1-5) in our quest to preserve our own personal power. Pure selfishness and no fear of the Lord on us for how we’ve destroyed the moral fibre of our societies. We expect God to close a blind-eye ON OUR SIN—and we call it the “grace” of God. The present “prayers & fasting” are a joke as compared to what the ancient people would have been doing by now. We fast and pray with “one hand” while with our “other hand” we are furiously trying to do it all in our human wisdom and efforts. This is the double-mindedness of James which leads to destruction. God is waiting for humans to finally wave the white flag of COMPLETE surrender and then we’ll be ready for revival, for renewal, and then God will stop the pandemic.”.~Vivian
Scroll down to the bottom of this blogpost for the section subtitled, “Looking Ahead” for what I see on the horizon in the near-future, if God’s church doesn’t finally break open in repentance before Him.
“See, I will send the prophet Elijah to you before that great and dreadful day of the Lord comes.Malachi 4:5
I’ve been looking for Elijah for more than twenty years, since my daughter was healed of pneumonia that put made her critical on a ventilator. The Lord then gave us a miracle where her gangrenous (dead) lung was regrown and the breath of life moved through it once again. I was looking for an outpouring of unprecedented healing as Malachi4: 2 mentions, and I’ve been looking for it ever since God intervened in my life and miraculously healed my daughter.
But for you who revere my name, the sun of righteousness will rise with healing in its rays. And you will go out and frolic like well-fed calves.Malachi 4:2
So, the beginning of Malachi 4 talks about a “great and dreadful day of the Lord’ that speaks of judgement by furnace. I never paid much attention to this part of Malachi 4. It wasn’t a pleasant set of verses to contemplate and I didn’t know what it was saying, anyways.
Well, then Covid hit. Then I knew. Plague is always from the hand of the Lord. If someone falls ill, we may not always know why the person has fallen ill, but we can know for certainly from scripture that plague is the judgement of God towards his children. It’s not again non-Christians. God’s judgement is always first towards his church. Covid is the furnace of the judgement of Elijah, I realized. Elijah has arrived.
So, in March 2020, as the pandemic started, I wrote out a Word of the Lord about the Coronavirus outbreak and emailed it to friends: Download it here.
So, as is all things from the Lord, we only see through the veil darkly but as time goes on and as God continues to speak, the Word of the Lord gets honed and sharper. I’ve grown in understanding in huge ways since March 2020. This is where I am now, a year later: Uncovering Fear, March 2021
A friend of mine told me that Uncovering Fear, March 2021 is way too deep and complex for most people to appreciate. So, in future days, I hope to section off the very lengthy discourse into separate topics and separate blogposts and reword it so that it is easier to comprehen 🙂 .
Here is a blogpost focussing on how Fear progresses from anxiety to suicide, as portrayed by the account of King Saul in the Bible. It is a lesson for how Fear is going to affect the world during Covid. It is a warning not to give into the sin of fearing everything BUT God. The only thing we’re permitted to fear, according to the Bible, is God. Unfortunately, the world fears everything BUT God. Therefore we have plague upon us, to teach us anew to fear God.
The Wrath of God
In the meanwhile, let me say that there are many people very angry at me, at the suggestion that Covid might be released from the hand of the Lord. Two-thirds of the Bible (the Old Testament) is about God the father, as a judge of sin. The entire book of Revelations in the New Testament is about the wrath of God during the End Times. (Hint. We’re in the End Times!)
If Covid is not under the governance of the Lord, then where is God? The church has relegated God to sit in the corner –seems to be quite helpless–whereas science has taken centre stage and has usurped His power and sovereignty in the world.
It’s very poor science to not admit large amounts of data, including prior history, to understand something we are investigating. This is two-thirds of the Bible and this is God’s prior history. It seems perplexing to me that people won’t contemplate the idea that the pandemic is a form of disciplinary measure against God’s children, despite the fact that He warns of this over and over in the Bible, if His children don’t stop their disobedience..
The problem is that if Covid is discipline from God, yet we prefer to be in denial of it, our blindness strips us of our very power to fight Covid. If Covid is from the hand of God, then the solution to the pandemic is a spiritual solution. Right now, our rational minds cannot conceive of a narrative outside of germs, microbes, biology, science… Well, the function of the Watchmen of the Lord is to read the times. We’re standing way up in a high tower, looking into the horizon. We’re calling it as we see it, and the people on the ground are throwing bricks at us. Don’t shoot the messenger!
Understanding the Times
David’s Army Grows at Hebron
From Issachar, men who understood the times and knew what Israel should do: 200 chiefs with all their kinsmen at their command.1 Chronicles 12:32
King David had as part of his army, men who understood the times and knew what Israel should do. Covid is primarily a spiritual attack as an attack of Fear on the world. Not all will be seriously sickened by Covid, but all are being terrorized by it. A spiritual attack is spiritual warfare. If human warfare needs men who can read the times and know what to do, how much more do we need God’s prophets during times of world-wide spiritual warfare?
I know what I know and I know who I am in the Lord. I don’t write a word unless I believe it is specifically from the Lord. I’m not throwing out gut feelings or guesses. God told me these things. At the same time, I can appreciate that people are skeptical.
This Disciplinary Hand of God
Covid is from the hand of the Lord to discipline his church, until it either breaks open before him, or breaks apart. It is going to be a fierce unprecedented reckoning of God’s church. Malachi 4 describes the separating of the chaff from the wheat, as a furnace of the Lord:
“For behold, the day is coming, burning like a furnace, when all the arrogant and every evildoer will be stubble; the day is coming when I will set them ablaze,” says the LORD of Hosts. “Not a root or branch will be left to them.”Malachi 4:1
Since Covid is from the hand of the Lord to move until men’s hearts melt. It’s not going to stop until men’s hearts do melt. If men’s hearts will not melt before the Lord, they will melt before Death.
This means that all these human measures that we’re desperately trying to take during Covid are going to be of NO USE until God’s purposes for Covid are accomplished. God’s purpose for Covid is to purify his church through the furnace of affliction.
The Ancient Peoples are considered rather “backward” as compared to our modern civilization, but there is one aspect where they were wiser than we are, by far. If Covid had broken out in ancient times, the people would be flat on their faces, crying out the Lord, repenting for their sins by now.
But, because we, in our “civilized” age have dismissed the spiritual realm in favour of the rationale, we MUST go through every tool in our tool boxes to combat Covid on our own, in human terms, through human effort, before we ‘finally’ turn to God. This could take awhile while NONE of these human efforts, harnessing human wisdom is going to be effective until we use up every tool in our arsenal. We’ve tried logging every little statistic, to give ourselves a sense of control over what is happening. We’ve tried social distancing, then masks, then border controls, then legal restrictions with threats of fines, jail, and punishment. Now we’re trying vaccines. Vaccines don’t seem to be making a dent in Covid’s March towards Death. Scientists are talking about mixing vaccines now. We’re literally building the airplane while flying it. The Emperor wears no clothes but no one is brave enough to call him out of it, quite yet.
Covid–a mind of its Own
Covid will always be several steps ahead of every human effort, until Mankind finally waves the white flag of surrender. THIS is the moment God is waiting for, before he even starts to slow down the march of Covid. Can we not get there sooner, people?!!
If Covid has been released to discipline God’s children, the pandemic is not going to stop until God’s children are properly chastened and repentant. It’s not enough just to be generally “sorry”. You have to specifically know what to be sorry for—and this is other role for God’s Prophets and his Watchmen. It is God’s watchmen who will be able to specifically tell us what to repent for, but will we listen to them? There is a section in Uncovering Fear that tells us what we should be repenting for. (I hope to turn this into a separate blogpost soon, so it’s easier to find…)
So, I’ve been looking ahead to the path that Covid will take just as long as God’s children refuse to repent and turn back to their covenant of obedience to God:
Remember the law of my servant Moses, the decrees and laws I gave him at Horeb for all Israel.Malachi 4:4
I’ve been speaking it out to my friends. I thought I would start listing what I see ahead in this blog, from now on for people beyond my circle of friends. This is not looking into a crystal ball. It’s not even getting a specific Word from the Lord. It’s just what I sense is ahead because Covid is not going to be solved with a human solution. I’ve been completely accurate thus far. Will I continue to be accurate? As long as we’re not bending towards God, Covid will continue to march ahead. The furnace of the Lord will continue to be turned up hotter and hotter until Men’s hearts melt.
So, this is a blogpost that can be edited at anytime. I can’t “prove” that I “predicted” these things before they happened as I could always go back and “tweak” my dates and what I say.. You can all take screenshots of this and date them, for future reference, if you want to know when I said these things and when they actually transpired. My friends who heard me speak of these things at the time, can attest to the timing of it all;
These are things I saw before they happened. You’ll have to take my Word that I saw them before they happened, or if you know me, you can ask me and I’ll point you towards people who heard me say them.
At the beginning of 2020 before Covid, there were numerous sermons preached that talked about having 20/20 vision during the Year 2020. I think we did it to ourselves out of arrogance, because we bragged that we had 2020 spiritual vision, and then God let all this happen—to tell us that we’re blind, deaf, and dumb. Will we continue to go on blind and deaf to the Word of the Lord over what we need to do in our furnace of affliction to turn back his disciplinary hand of Coronavirus?
1. During Autumn 2020. I read the UK news, and usually the UK Guardian. The first variants of Covid were detected in the UK. I knew that these variants would block the efforts of the vaccines to “save the world”, because at that time, everything was about the vaccines as being the saviour of the world. Uh. Jesus is the saviour of the world and he would prove it by nullifying the efforts of the vaccines through the variants. I thought the variants would become more lethal. In the months since, I see that they are were just more “transmissible”. Well, that’s God’s mercy that it’s only more contagious but not yet more lethal, but does the world see it as God’s mercy?
2. During Winter 2020/early 2021 I saw that the increased transmissibility of the Covid variants weren’t really having much effect on people’s fear of the Lord. Well, then, the Lord would start to make the variants more lethal and make them sicken young people. If men’s hearts don’t melt at the prospect of their own deaths, what about the prospect of losing our children? Our children have been remarkably protected by the first, second waves of Covid. In April 2021, I read my first news article that the new variants are more lethal and affecting young people.
3. During March 2021. As the AstraZeneca vaccines were being rolled out around the world and in my home country, I was honestly shocked how people were flocking to it. I would have thought that most people would have hung back for at least 2 months to see if there were any negative side-effects to the vaccine, but it seems that no one had any qualms about injecting themselves with a foreign substance, seeing it as their protection from Covid, instead of Jesus.
I was also honestly concerned that the speed of the rollout of the vaccines, the political pressures, the economic pressures, the huge PROFIT MOTIVE at play over the vaccines were risks that we would be naive to ignore.
Within a few weeks of myself telling people to wait at least 2 months to learn of possible side-effects (all unheeded), early reports of AstraZeneca causing blood clots start coming out. By that time, I was keeping my mouth shut around my friends. A week or so after that, 26 European countries suspended Astra Zeneca for fear of blood clots, including major countries like that of Germany, Norway, Denmark, France, Austria. I was shocked to not read a WORD of this in Canadian newspapers during that week. The reason is because AstraZeneca was the ONLY vaccine being distributed in Canada at the time. If news was reported in Canada that 26 European countries had suspended Astra Zeneca, panic would have erupted across Canada. This was the first time for me to see personal evidence of news suppression in mainstream media. Seeing this doesn’t give me ANY confidence about any official news releases about Covid from any government in the world. I have concluded that Covid news is highly managed and politics seems to be the driver of our decisions surrounding Covid at the moment. Are we still ready to put blind-faith into the vaccines? European countries have now started up vaccinating people with Astra Zeneca, but what choice do they really have? A week or so later, Canada permanently suspended Asta Zeneca for 55 years old and under. The KICKER is that no one in Canada knows that Germany initially did NOT recommend Astra Zeneca for over 65 years olds, as they didn’t believe it was effective. So, where does this leave Canada? Astra Zeneca, which is what most of our population is vaccinated with, might be ineffective for over 65 year olds (as per Germany who eventually did a u-turn over this) and could cause blog clots for under 55s. That leaves only a decade of people that it might be useful for? Who can believe anything anymore? Covid decisions are being led by political reasons, now. I see politics at play in this. Initially, it was a 4o day wait between 1st and 2nd doses, when the manufacturer recommends 21 days (and admits it doesn’t know what the effective time should be between 1st and 2nd dose). Then, the 40 days was suddenly changed to 4 months. Why? It was so more people can get their first dose. We’re building the plane as we’re flying it and the director of every decision is politics. This is a sure sign that the vaccines are not God’s solution to the pandemic. This are the waves, the double-mindedness, and the instability that are markers of the author of confusion, which is the enemy of our souls, Lucifer. Lucifer masquerades as the Angel of Light, but he is a backstabber. He always promises more than he can deliver and we can see the vaccines behaving exactly as this.
4. During March 2021. I believed that the growth of the variants will outrun the vaccines. So, April 7, my province is back to.Stage 1 of the Restrictions (the strictest stage) as the variants are outpacing the effects of the vaccinations.. We’re right back to where we were in winter, when we had no vaccines. In a few weeks, the surge of variants will be higher than it ever was,—as if God is doing this to completely nullify the vaccines, which He is. So, now we’re back to the strictest set of restrictions, the variants are infecting our young people, and the variants are now more lethal. ARE WE READY TO WAVE THE WHITE FLAG YET?
5. During March 2021. I spoke about my concerns about the incredible PROFIT-MOTIVE that is at work in the development of the vaccines. The Bible says that money is a corruptive force. It is quite likely the profit-motive over the vaccines has had a corruptive effect on the vaccines. We may never know the truth about this, but on April 7, 2021 I saw a news article that states the scientists who developed AstraZeneca are going to earn 22 million US dollars.
6. During March 2021. I see that politics is driving the decisions about Covid, now. This can’t be a good thing. The developers of the vaccines recommend a 21 day gap in-between 1st and 2nd doses of Astrazeneca but they admit they don’t know the optimal time. In my locality, the gap between the doses was originally 40 days without any rhyme or reason, but then it was arbitrarily changed to 4 MONTHS. This smacks of political influence, over science. The waiting time was lengthened to give more people their 1st dose due to the shortage of vaccines, to hold off public discontent. Wouldn’t it be ironic if the lengthening of the waiting time actually nullified the effectiveness of the first dose? We may never know the answer to this one… Jesus is the A to Z, the Alpha to the Omega. Not AstraZeneca.
I’m writing this blogpost as of April, 7, 2021
If God’s children don’t get their act together, I can see these things ahead in the near future:
- The variants will become much more lethal to the point that it renders all the present vaccines useless. Billions of dollars waster. This is God saying that we should have known that the vaccines grown in aborted fetal tissue could never have been his will. We should have known better before spending billions of dollars on the vaccines and rolling up our arms to partner with the author of Abortion. Humans will have to start all over again trying to develop a vaccine for a more lethal variant. AstraZeneca is quite angry for all the bad press it got when it had offered the vaccines for no-profit at all. Do you think any vaccine manufacturer is going to run to develop a new set of vaccines, after this?
- Our heroic medical personnel in the world will start dropping out like flies, due to PTSD and other mental health issues after 1+ years of incredible stress. We’ll no longer be able to depend on our medical systems to save us.
- A completely different viral pandemic outbreak might break out, like that of Swine Flu that “suddenly” appeared during the autumn of 2020, almost as a warning that Covid isn’t our only worry. Then, there were also the mass culling of Ferrets, for fear of a different Coronavirus outbreak. This isn’t another variant. This is an entirely new virus.
- An entirely different plague, that isn’t viral so it can’t be addressed by a vaccine. New Brunswick has had minimal Covid within its borders and it’s reporting a possible new neurological disease with no cure. This seems to be a warning from God that although we may feel exultant in our our human-efforts to block Covid from our borders, that he holds the final trump card.
- Civil War breaking out. There are two things I am keeping my eye on. One is the trial of the murder of George Floyd. As of April 8, 2021, I am also looking at violence in Northern Ireland.
In the Bible, God disciplines through Famine, Plague, and Sword. In modern times, famine is economic hardship, plague is plague… Sword is POLITICAL OPPRESSION and at its extreme is war.
Ending the Pandemic
God is going to continue to make the furnace hotter and hotter (Malachi 4), until Mankind finally throws up its hands and surrenders to him. Then, and only then will he put a stop to Covid.
God can easily stop Covid, but He cannot easily turn the hearts of Men.
If my people, who are called by my name, will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, then I will hear from heaven, and I will forgive their sin and will heal their land.2 Chronicles 7:14
Judgment and Covenant Renewal
“Surely the day is coming; it will burn like a furnace. All the arrogant and every evildoer will be stubble, and the day that is coming will set them on fire,” says the Lord Almighty. “Not a root or a branch will be left to them. 2 But for you who revere my name, the Sun of righteousness will rise with healing in its rays/wings. And you will go out and frolic like well-fed calves. 3 Then you will trample on the wicked; they will be ashes under the soles of your feet on the day when I act,” says the Lord Almighty.
4 “Remember the law of my servant Moses, the decrees and laws I gave him at Horeb for all Israel.
5 “See, I will send the prophet Elijah to you before that great and dreadful day of the Lord comes. 6 He will turn the hearts of the parents to their children, and the hearts of the children to their parents; or else I will come and strike the land with total destruction.” Malachi 4
Updates– I don’t want to be the bearer of bad news, but as things progress that show God is turning the furnace of affliction hotter as Man continues to refuse to turn to him during Covid, I’ll post the evidence here:
Friday, April 9, 2021- Today, my province recorded its HIGHEST EVER daily total for Covid cases, This is despite the roll-out of vaccines that started a month ago. Also, today it was announced that Variants have become the dominant strain in my province and restrictions have been rolled back to the highest levels of restrictions. These variants will require much longer self-isolation and more severe isolation requirements than ever before. Where is the freedom that the vaccines promised? As well, the article writes, “Variant strains are associated with higher rates of transmission, as well as more severe illness for younger people.“
Covid cases triple in less than 4 weeks. What was happening 4 weeks ago? Vaccinations started. Things are happening as I thought they would because these vaccines can’t be the answer as they needed the cooperation of Abortion. Therefore, God is exposing the foolishness of Man’s efforts to stop the pandemic through sin, through human efforts, through human wisdom:
The wisdom of man is foolishness to God (1 Corinthians 3:19). The foolishness of God is wiser than men, and the weakness of God is stronger than men…. Has not God made foolish the wisdom of the world?? But God chose what is foolish in the world to shame the wise; God chose what is weak in the world to shame the strong; God chose what is low and despised in the world, even things that are not, to bring to nothing things that are, so that no human being might boast in the presence of God (1 Corinthians 1)
The pandemic will not stop until Man finally surrenders to God his foolishness arrogance to think he can save himself, and repents in ashes and sackcloth. At the rate things are going, it will definitely be ashes and sackcloth. The ashes are the remains of all our kingdoms and dreams, burned to the ground. The sackcloth will be funeral clothes.
Though this image is specifically for a certain locality in the world, it is a message and an illustration for the WORLD. The same thing will be happening in your locality because it is the same message from a sovereign God to a very stubborn world.
Children of God, will you not OPEN your eyes! The Great and Dreadful Day of the Lord is upon us.
Christ the Wisdom and Power of God-1 Corinthians 1
For the word of the cross is folly to those who are perishing, but to us who are being saved it is the power of God. For it is written,
“I will destroy the wisdom of the wise,
and the discernment of the discerning I will thwart.”
Where is the one who is wise? Where is the scribe? Where is the debater of this age? Has not God made foolish the wisdom of the world? For since, in the wisdom of God, the world did not know God through wisdom, it pleased God through the folly of what we preach to save those who believe. For Jews demand signs and Greeks seek wisdom, but we preach Christ crucified, a stumbling block to Jews and folly to Gentiles, but to those who are called, both Jews and Greeks, Christ the power of God and the wisdom of God. For the foolishness of God is wiser than men, and the weakness of God is stronger than men.
For consider your calling, brothers: not many of you were wise according to worldly standards, not many were powerful, not many were of noble birth. But God chose what is foolish in the world to shame the wise; God chose what is weak in the world to shame the strong; God chose what is low and despised in the world, even things that are not, to bring to nothing things that are, so that no human being might boast in the presence of God. And because of him you are in Christ Jesus, who became to us wisdom from God, righteousness and sanctification and redemption, so that, as it is written, “Let the one who boasts, boast in the Lord.”